- Phone Survey: Fielded in January and February 2020. View a summary of the results: Spfld_Telephone_Survey_Results_2020.
- Community Electronic Survey: UPDATE! The survey will be posted to this webpage later this FALL and shared on City social media sites. Please follow us on social media for updates.
- Community Input Sessions: Your Mayor and City Council will hold gatherings later this fall in locations around the city, inviting you to share your perceptions of Springfield, what makes it unique, and what your vision for the future might include. These sessions will be announced in a variety of ways, including social media and this webpage.
Why are we doing this?
Many of you might remember our Springfield Tomorrow project that helped City leaders check in with the community to identify values and priorities. We used the information that came out of the process to help set goals and projects that moved Springfield forward and reflected the community’s hopes such as investments in parks and recreation, Glenwood redevelopment, and downtown revitalization.
It’s been several years since the Springfield Tomorrow effort. Now that we have the foundation in good form, it’s time to go higher. With your help, this effort will formalize the City’s identity, act as a guide for providing services to the community, and lay the foundation for future strategic planning.
- Visit this webpage for the latest project information or follow us on social media
- Attend community events and participate in the online community survey (Fall 2020)
- Contact us with any questions or comments you may have at email@example.com