Land Drainage & Alteration Permits 2019-01-11T09:15:26+00:00

Land Drainage & Alteration Permits

All persons engaged in construction activities must implement Best Management Practices (BMPs for preventing and/or controlling erosion, sedimentation and other construction related impacts to water quality and the environment. A Land Drainage and Alteration Permit (LDAP) is required prior to any disturbance for constructions activities that:

  • Disturb an area one acre or greater in size
  • Disturb 50 cubic yards or greater
  • Occur within the flood plain, Willamette Greenway Overlay District or adjacent to identified Goal 5 resources
Permit or Application (pdf) Notes and additional information
LDAP Standard Application
LDAP Short Form Revised 4 17 2017 BJ
Translate ▲