No in-person meeting. Public comment can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or attend the virtual meeting.
Springfield Library Advisory Board Meeting Tue, Aug 4, 2020 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM (PDT)
Please join our meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122<tel:+15713173122,,464175341#>
Access Code: 464-175-341
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
August 4, 2020 Agenda
SPRINGFIELD PUBLIC LIBRARY
LIBRARY ADVISORY BOARD
- Call to Order /Changes in the Agenda
- Business from the Audience
- Approval of Minutes – July 7, 2020 minutes
- Board member updates – How are you?
- Library Director Report
- Library update on services since last meeting
- Library/early lit hub building update
- Old Business:
- Community survey
- Yard sign campaign – update
- New on-line services survey – additional information
- New Business:
Next meeting, September 8, 2020
The Library Board advises the Springfield City Council and City Manager on issues related to Library development, services, and policies.
The Board meets the first Tuesday of each month (no meeting in December) at 5:30 p.m. Contact: Emily David, 541.726.2235.