The Springfield Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee will meet from 6-7:30 p.m., Tuesday, October 8 at Springfield City Hall (225 Fifth Street) in the Council Chambers. The community is welcome to attend.
What: Springfield Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee Meeting
Who: BPAC Members and community
When: 6-7:30 p.m., Tuesday, October 8
Where: Springfield City Hall Council Chambers, 225 Fifth Street, Springfield
- Welcome / Introductions 6:00
- Agenda Review
- Committee Business 6:05
- Public Comment (limited to 3 min / person)
- Approve August Meeting Minutes
- Transit Tomorrow – Tom Schwetz 6:10
- Transportation System Plan Implementation Project – Emma Newman 6:30
- BPAC Recruitment – Emma Newman 6:50
- Subcommittee Updates (Planning and Programming) 6:55
- Daylight savings event 11/3
- Review Draft End of Year Report – Claudia Denton 7:05
- Updates 7:10
- City of Springfield – Emma Newman and Michael Liebler
- Liaison Updates (Willamalane, Safe Routes, Lane TrAC, Eugene ATC)
- Walk & Roll Challenge volunteering
- Info Share 7:20
The Springfield Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee was established in 2011 and is a volunteer body that advises the Springfield City Council and City staff on bicycle and pedestrian matters in the city.
The Committee consists of 10 – 16 voting members who meet on the second Tuesday of every other month, or as needed. Committee recruitment typically occurs in autumn each year and recruitment information is available at springfield-or.gov. More information is available at https://www.springfield-or.gov/city/development-public-works/bicycle-and-pedestrian-advisory-committee/.
For more information, contact: Emma Newman, 541.726.4585, email@example.com