The City’s Fast Incident Response & Solution Team (F.I.R.S.T.) is just a phone call away!
When you request our help, we will call you back within 24 hours.
Together, we will make a plan to best respond to your service needs.
FIRST will respond to calls during normal work hours (7 am – 3:30 pm) Monday through Friday.
- plugged sewers
- flooded streets
- glass & debris on the roadway
- damaged signs
- signal outages
- stranded motorist assistance
- traffic control assistance
The FIRST program was created to provide a fast avenue for citizens to get in contact with City maintenance staff to resolve problems.
The Operations Division is responsible for this program and maintaining the following public infrastructure:
- Streets – sweeping, patching, snow & ice control, removal of road hazards
- Landscaping – planting and maintaining street trees
- Traffic Controls – signals, signs, pavement markings
- Wastewater Collections– maintenance of sewer lines, repair of manholes, TVing lines
- Stormwater Drainage – Surface and subsurface drainage: prevent flooding, maintain ditches, drainage canals, and maintain storm pipelines