The Springfield Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee will meet from 6-7:30 p.m., Tuesday, August 13 at Springfield City Hall (225 Fifth Street) in the Council Chambers. The community is welcome to attend.
What: Springfield Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee Meeting
Who: BPAC Members and community
When: 6-7:30 p.m., Tuesday, August 13
Where: Springfield City Hall Council Chambers, 225 Fifth Street, Springfield
- Welcome / Introductions 6:00
- Agenda Review
- Committee Business 6:05
- Public Comment (limited to 3 min / person)
- Approve April and June Meeting Minutes
- BPAC Orientation Recap
- Role of BPAC Members as advisory members vs. individuals
- Subcommittee Updates (Planning and Programming) 6:15
- Future BPAC Agenda Items 6:30
- Willamalane Capital Improvement Program Input – Simon Daws 6:50
- Updates 7:00
- City of Springfield – Emma Newman and Michael Liebler
- Liaison Updates (Willamalane, Safe Routes, Lane TrAC, Eugene ATC)
- Info Share 7:20
- org – new carpool matching and trip tracking tool
- Bike with a Cop
The Springfield Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee was established in 2011 and is a volunteer body that advises the Springfield City Council and City staff on bicycle and pedestrian matters in the city.
The Committee consists of 10 – 16 voting members who meet on the second Tuesday of every other month, or as needed. Committee recruitment typically occurs in autumn each year. Meeting information is posted to the committee webpage at http://www.springfield-or.gov/city/development-public-works/bicycle-and-pedestrian-advisory-committee/.
For more information, contact: Emma Newman, 541.726.4585, firstname.lastname@example.org